Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Wisconsin Early Autism Project (WEAP), world-renowned leader in early comprehensive behavioral treatment for children with autism, is currently seeking a licensed Psychologist, PhD or Psy.D, to add to our growing team in our Madison, WI region.
Reasons to explore being a Clinical Psychologist with WEAP:
- Flexible schedule; full-time or Part-time opportunities available
- Contractual position allows you the opportunity to support your other pursuits.
- Provide necessary evaluations to individuals at risk of having autism and other developmental delays.
- No billing responsibility! WEAP's contracts team will handle all paneling and billing to health plans.